CRICOS Provider Code: 03090B
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is a publicly funded university with seven campuses around Australia. It is one of the few Australian universities with a presence in Europe, having opened the Rome Centre in Italy in 2015. ACU is made up of four faculties, which offer bachelor, master and doctoral degrees. It is open to students and staff of all beliefs and backgrounds, and outlines in its mission statement a commitment to "the pursuit of knowledge, the dignity of the human person and the common good". Not only is ACU Australia’s largest educator of nurses and teachers, it also has leading criminal lawyers, recognised business professionals and international artists amongst its academic staff. Enrolled students receive FREE internet access through ACU’s wired & wireless networks at speeds of up to 54 Mbps. ACU Library also participates in reciprocal borrowing schemes that allow students to borrow from other universities across Australia.
- Education and Arts – areas include education, arts and humanities, global studies and international development studies, media communications, social science, youth work, and creative arts, visual arts and design.
- Health Sciences – areas include counselling, environmental science, exercise physiology, exercise science, mental health, midwifery, nursing, occupational therapy, paramedicine, physiotherapy, public health, psychology, social work and speech pathology.
- Law and Business – areas include accounting and finance, business administration, commerce, human resource management, information technology, law, management, marketing and occupational health, safety and environmental management.
- Theology and Philosophy
International Student Scholarship
This scholarship is open to commencing International postgraduate and undergraduate students with outstanding academic merit of at least an average result of 80% in prior studies.
Law and Business Faculty scholarships
The successful applicant will receive AU$5000 towards the cost of their tuition fees every semester, provided they continue to successfully complete all their enrolled units. The maximum value of the scholarship depends on the length of the recipient’s program.
- Australian Catholic University is ranked at number 801+ on the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) world ranking system which is number =33 in Australia.
- ACU is ranked at number 601+ on the Times Higher Education world university ranking system which is number 34= in Australia.
- ACU is ranked at number 111-120 on the Times Asia/Pacific ranking system which is number 34 in Australia.