CRICOS Provider Code: 00113B
Deakin University is an Australian public university with approximately 53,000 higher education students in 2016. Established in 1974, the University was named after the leader of the Australian federation movement and the nation's second Prime Minister, Alfred Deakin. Its main campuses are in Melbourne's Burwood suburb, Geelong Waurn Ponds, Geelong Waterfront and Warrnambool, as well as the online Cloud Campus. Deakin also has learning centres in Dandenong, Craigieburn and Werribee, all in the state of Victoria.
- Architecture and built environment
- Arts, humanities and social sciences
- Creative arts
- Education and teaching
- Entertainment and Media
- Information systems
- Information technology
- International studies and languages
- Medical imaging
- Nursing and midwifery
- Nutrition and dietetics
- Politics and policy
- Property and real estate
- Writing and literature
Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship
100% of your student contributions (tuition fees) or 50% of your student contributions (tuition fees), participation in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program and priority place in on-campus accommodation (at own cost and subject to availability)
Deakin International Scholarship
25% of your student contribution (tuition fees)
- In 2015, the Times Higher Education 100 Under 50 ranked Deakin University 45th in the World among the top Universities under 50 years old.
- Deakin ranks 16 in Australia, 18 in the Oceania, and 350 in the world in the Webometrics Ranking of World Universities.
- Since 2016, Deakin has been ranked in the top 2% of the world's universities in the Shanghai Ranking's Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU), Times Higher Education and QS World University Rankings.
- In 2009, 2013 and 2015 the Graduate Management Association of Australia (GMAA) awarded Deakin's Master of Business Administration and Master of Business Administration (International) courses the maximum score of five stars, placing them in the top rank of Australia's MBA courses.