CRICOS Provider Code: 00213J
Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and translated as "Queensland University of Technology". A total of three campuses are located in Brisbane City, Australia. Queensland University of Science and Technology is one of the largest universities in Australia, with more than 150 bachelor's and master's programs. Was founded in 1908 and is located in the city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Has a long history and a great reputation. The teaching of the school focuses on the practical application, which makes the school and the Queensland industry to maintain a close cooperative relationship, the school's research and education direction to meet the needs of the job market, students often participate in the industry's practical program. A recent survey shows that graduates of QUT are well welcomed by the industry.
- School of Building Environment and Engineering
- Business School
- Creative arts college
- School of Education
- Health College
- Information Technology Institute
- Law school
- QUT scholarships
- QUT Faculty Scholarships
- Australian Development scholarships
- Queensland University of Technology is a research university, ranked first in the Australian University, the world TOP 3%.
- In the British Times Higher Education Supplement of the official release of the 2005 World University 200 ranking, Queensland University of Science and Technology ranked No. 118.
- In addition to Europe, North America, the world's top 50 University ranked 34th; biomedical professional world 50 ranked 47th.